Save the date for the eighth annual Worksite Wellness Summit by BCBSND. The event will be held Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017, at the Fargo Holiday Inn.
Everyone benefits from a healthier workplace. A wellness program is a proven way to get there.
This year, the summit will follow a new format. Nationally acclaimed speakers will present keynote addresses followed by interactive workshops. You’ll get the latest worksite wellness thinking, plus the tools to put it into action.
Whether you have a wellness program or are planning one, the summit will give you tools for success.
Meet our speakers
Dr. Michelle Segar, PhD, MPH
- Author of critically acclaimed “No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness”
- Director of the Sport, Health and Activity Research and Policy (SHARP) Center at the University of Michigan
Harnessing the Right Whys: An Easy Science-Based Method for Driving Both Sustainable Behavior Change and Thriving Organizations
Real Strategies to Overcome the Core Barrier to Sustainable Self-Care
David Hunnicutt, PhD
- One of the nation’s most sought-after experts in helping business and health leaders live happier, healthier and more productive lives
- Audiences include the United Nations, Kaiser Permanente, General Motors, Notre Dame University and the National Institutes of Health
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, CBS News, the Boston Globe and Reuters
SHINE! The New Science of Igniting Organizational Performance and Fueling Individual Engagement
Vision Quest: A Hands-On Approach To Creating A Breathtaking Vision For Your Wellness Program
Don’t miss early bird pricing
Register now for early bird pricing. Summit admission includes lunch/snacks, networking opportunities, a vendor fair, and the opportunity to learn from and work with leading wellness speakers.