The Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) Caring Foundation has awarded $40,000 in scholarships to 16 undergraduate nursing students attending North Dakota colleges and universities.
The nursing scholarship program helps fulfill the Caring Foundation’s goal of improving the health and well-being of North Dakotans by investing in the education of tomorrow’s health care professionals.
Congratulations to the following nursing students, who each received a $2,500 scholarship for the 2017-18 school year:
- Alan Davis, the University of North Dakota (UND)
- Angela Osiezagha, Minot State University
- Anna Hopkins, North Dakota State University (NDSU)
- Caitlin Stockert, Dakota College at Bottineau
- Faith Sirma, United Tribes Technical College
- Halley Maas, UND
- Jessica Vogeler, UND
- Jessica Oliva, Williston State College (WSC)
- Kalli Koepplin, Lake Region State College
- Kelsey Ramseth, UND
- Kennedie Boehm, NDSU
- Melissa Stewart, UND
- Michael Hammer, NDSU
- Molly Baker, WSC
- Page Anderson, UND
- Shanda Harstad, Mayville State University
The application for the 2018-19 school year will be made available in August 2018.